LOCATION: Kenora & Toronto
SERVICES: Personal Injury, Commercial Litigation
OFFICE PHONE: 416-342-5556
TOLL FREE: 1-877-236-3060
Elaine brings a background in both law and social work to her practice. Following her call to the Bar in 1989, Elaine practiced administrative and criminal law. She has appeared before a variety of administrative tribunals, before all levels of court in Ontario, and before the Federal Court of Canada. Currently, she brings Pace Law Firm’s extensive resources to assist clients throughout Northwestern Ontario as well as Southern Ontario.
Elaine's practice focuses on all aspects of personal injury, with a special emphasis on representing victims of sexual assault, and indigenous clients.
- Osgoode Hall Law School, JD, 1987
- University of Toronto, MSW, 1997
- University of Toronto, Doctoral Studies, Faculty of Social Work 2003-2007 (not completed)
- Kenora District Law Association
- Law Society of Upper Canada