SERVICES: Personal Injury
OFFICE PHONE: 416-743-0445
TOLL FREE: 1-877-236-3060
After completing his BA with Honours in political science and economics at the University of Toronto, Robert went on to receive his LLB from the same institution and was called to the Bar in Ontario in 1972.
Robert’s experience ranges in a wide variety of insurance related litigation. His practice focuses on plaintiff personal injury litigation, mediations, arbitrations and insurance coverage disputes where he has handled a substantial number of jury and non-jury trials. He has successfully argued appeals before the Divisional Court and the Court of Appeal.
Robert has presented papers at numerous continuing legal education seminars for lawyers and members of the medical community, dealing with serious personal injury and accident benefits.
An avid fisherman and outdoorsman, Robert is also a member of Quebec’s famous Wedgwood Hunting and Fishing Club.
- University of Toronto
- University of Toronto, Faculty of Law, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Ontario Head Injury Association, Ontario Trial Lawyers Association, Member, Ontario Bar Association
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Advocates Society Member
- Medico-Legal Society, Member